MUSICAL SENTIMENTS

' ' ' If it's not the right time, there'll always be another time ' ' '
-- Drake 
 /* Everyone's gathered at HIS place, just chatting and having a good time */
HE: Kabi, you want another beer?
Kabi: No, I'll get it later.
# Shraddha asks Anudeep quizzically
Shraddha: If Hazard is actually that good which he is, and Real Madrid want him so bad. Where will they play him?
# Anudeep is almost about to answer
SHE: Kya yaar tum log har waqt football football! Aur kuch hai nahi kya baat karne ko!!
# Kabilan sips his beer and says in agreement
Kabi: I agree with this girl!
Kabi:  What's your favorite type of music?
SHE: I listen to all genres.
Kabi: Okay, favorite artist?
# SHE thinks for a second
SHE: Ask specifically na, there are many!
# HE walks out of the kitchen
HE: Okay what do you think about Aerosmith?
SHE (Dubiously): Uhmm 🤔female hai ya male?
HE: 😶
Kabi (Patronizingly): Chod jane de, aise hi faltu hai wo.
# Kabi then turns to HIM
Kabi: Chal ek game khelte hain. 
HE: I'm game.
Kabi: I'll give you the names of all the artists and you tell me in one line how you feel about them.
HE: Okay
Kabi: Sure?
HE: Haan

Linkin Park -- My childhood
Deadmaus -- Chillout
Pink Floyd -- Ultimate. Nothing above them.
A R Rahman -- Mozart
Imagine Dragons -- Radioactive bro. Radioactive
Pearl Jam -- My Only Love!

# Kabi giggles
# SHE looks at him dumbfounded 🙄

Backstreet Boys -- Quit Playing games with my heart, bro.
Mohit Chauhan -- Versatile
Kygo -- Love the beats
Metallica -- Father of metal
Iron Maiden -- Godfather of metal
Slipknot -- Snuff
Hans Zimmer -- Nolan's right hand
Coldplay -- Makes me happy
Skrillex -- In-Sane
Justin Beiber -- Seriously?
Honey Singh -- Pass

# Kabi giggles and continues

Led Zep -- Takes me to heaven
Beatles -- Liverpool
Queen -- It rocks you
One Republic -- I like
Daughter -- Soothing
Rolling Stones -- Legendary
Anu Malik -- Ctrl + C
Cranberries -- Zombie
Guns n Roses -- The name's enough
Nirvana -- Kurt Cobain \m/

# There's utter silence for 2 seconds
Anudeep:  Quit playing games with my heart, seriously?!
HE: What? I liked that song 🤷‍♂️
Anudeep: I need another beer
# Anudeep stands up and starts walking towards the kitchen

--- CUT TO THE BALCONY --- 
/* Both of them are standing out on the balcony */

HE: The breeze is cool, right?
# SHE nods in agreement
HE: It's always like this in the evenings.
SHE (Slyly): So. . . Pearl Jam is you only love, huh? 
# HE puts both his hands on his face and whispers to himself, "I knew this was coming."
SHE: What?
HE: Arey aise hi kehe diya.
SHE (Taunting): Could've said my first love or also my love but no, MY ONLY LOVE.
HE (Apologetic): Arey, galti se nikal gaya, sorry!
SHE(Playing along): Arey, tu bol na! Chalta hai, usme kya hai! All this is normal.
HE: Okay.
HE: Ander chalein, shall we go in. . . my love?
SHE:  Yeah, yeah.

--- X ---

Comments

  1. Hey I love reading your blog..they r interesting...keep writing more.. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dialogue says more than the narration ever could. That’s what makes it feel so real.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts