OUT OF THE BLUE

' ' ' Everybody got their thing, some niggas make millions other niggas make memes ' ' ' — J Cole 



/* It’s late in the evening and Anudeep is finishing up work before he gets out of office. */ 
/* He hasn’t heard from Janet recently and wants to go out with her. He takes a stab in the dark and sends her a text */ 

Anudeep: Hey!! what’s up?
Janet: I’m good. How are you?
Anudeep: Good. Been working a lot huh.. lately?
Janet: Yep, the manager hasn’t been kind lol 
Anudeep:  Let’s kidnap him
Janet: 😁
Janet:  How’s everything else?
Anudeep: I was speaking to my parents earlier & they just can’t shrug off the marriage topic. 
Janet: You should listen to them. Get married.
Anudeep: But I don’t wanna. It bugs me every time they bring it up. 
Janet: Welcome to adulthood. 
Anudeep: I know.
Janet: What else?
Anudeep: I sprained my wrist while working out last week.
Janet: Oh that’s bad. How’s it now?
Anudeep: still hurts but it should get better with time. 
Janet: If one day you stopped hearing back from me.. and you tried all channels to reach out but no response, and years go by..
Janet: What would you think?
Anudeep: I would think you’ve forgotten me.
Anudeep: It’s happened before lol
Janet: I could be dead. 
Anudeep: What? Why would you say that?
Janet: Doesn’t have to be suicide. Could be an accident or a disease.
Anudeep: Possible..
Anudeep: Is everything okay?
Janet: Yeah, just a fleeting thought.
Anudeep: Are you sure?!
Janet: Yeah, don’t think too much about it.
Anudeep: Hmm
Janet: You know Elon Musk was on SNL last week?
Anudeep: No. 
Janet: Check it out, it was fun
Anudeep: I don’t really watch SNL that much. 
Janet: Hmm, I see.
Anudeep: Are you sure, you’re okay? You’ve got me worried now.. talking about suicide and all. 
Janet (shrugging it off): Areyyy… 
Janet: So I have this habit where I just get random thoughts. 
Anudeep: πŸ˜•
Janet: And since I live alone.
Anudeep: Alone? You have a roommate!
Janet: She moved out last month.. and I still haven't found a roommate yet πŸ˜”
Anudeep: Ohh!
# Anudeep in his head, "I can move in with you!" "Haan bada move in karne degi tujhe". 
Janet: Yeah, so it just randomly crossed my mind.. 
Janet: Would they just think I ignored them for life? So that’s why I asked. 
Anudeep: You wanna talk about anything, I’m here.
Janet: 😁 Okay
Anudeep: I’m serious
Janet: I’m also serious
Janet: You’ll be the first one I’ll call. 
Anudeep: Good
Anudeep: Do you want to go out sometime this week? I wanted to ask you earlier but you’ve been ignoring me.
Janet: Ignoring you!?
Anudeep: Yeah!
Janet: As if you called or texted.
Anudeep: Okay, fair point. 
Janet: I don’t know, I don’t think I’ll be able to get off work early this week.
Anudeep: Okay πŸ˜”
Janet: Aww
Anudeep: Hey what’s the chat protocol you guys use at work.
Janet: Earlier it was Skype now its MS Teams.
Anudeep: Ehhh, same pinch. We use MS Teams too!
Janet: That’s soo nice, good for you! πŸ˜†
Anudeep: πŸ˜’

— IN KABI’S ROOM — 

/* Kabi is in the toilet playing with his ipad and he gets a call from sid */ 

Sid: Kya kar ra hai lavdi?
Kabi: Gaand se sona nikal ra hun, lega?
Sid: haan bacha k rakh, ebay pe bechenge!
Kabi: chup bhosadike!
Sid (grinning): Arey!! meri jo bandi hai na, wo kya boli malum..
Kabi: Kya?
Sid: kal raat wo bolti hai, “I dont think i’ve ever cum so much in my entire life” aur wo divorced hai. 
Kabi: kya baat hai sher!!
Kabi: chalo ek department me toh bhai apna champion hai.
Sid: Haan bhai! conscious effort dalna padta hai bhai!
Kabi: ekdum.
Kabi: Ladki log ko samjhta nahi k ladko pe kitna pressure reheta hai. We only get to cum once.
Kabi: Ab jaldi ho gaya toh.. gaye!
Sid: Peer pressure.
Sid: Haan par wo bhi after a point jab tum comfortable ho jate ho apne partner k saath toh normal ho jata hai.
Kabi: Haan, us stage me toh tum enjoy karte ho sex.
Sid: True. 
Kabi: lekin bahut galat kar raha hai tu uske saath. 
Sid: If it's that bad then why does it feel so good. 😏
Sid (defensive): aur galat kya hai isme!!?
Kabi: spoil kar ra hai tu usko. Aadat pad jayegi fir usko teri. 
Sid: toh achi baat hai na!
Kabi: baad me koi dusra ladka usko satisfy nahi kar paya toh?
Sid: wo uski problem hai. Apna kaam hai mehenat karna. Aur wo apan Karte hai bhai. 
Sid: bed pe. 
Kabi: kaise ho yaar tum, heart breaker kahin k
Sid: kitna negative hai yaar tu. Heart consoler bhi bol sakta hai!
Sid: Kya kar ra akele ghar pe?
Kabi: Kuch nahi rey abhi bas hugne baita tha. 
Sid: Aja idhar fir.
Kabi: uhmm…
Sid: Aja, tera favorite chettinad chicken bana ra hun. 
Kabi: Ruk ata hun aadhe ghante me.

— AT SID’S PLACE —

/* They are in the living room watching youtube videos on TV and having dinner */

Kabi:  Say what you want about Travis Scott but he had a baby with kylie Jenner! Fuck!
Kabi: I don't know what part of her body is botox but... Man does she makes my dick go waaoowwwww!!
Sid: What do you think about Kim Kardashian?
Kabi: Uhhhh... She's hot but she loves Kanye like Kanye loves Kanye. 🀷‍♂️
Sid: She used to..
Kabi: Arey haan un log ka toh divorce ho ra hai na!
Sid: Haan.
Kabi: Never did I think those two would be getting a divorce.
Sid: Even Travis and Kylie are not together. 
Kabi: Haan bey!
Kabi: Sala yeh log k liye divorce is like normal stuff.   
Sid: $1 Billion in their bank accounts. Aur kya chaiye!

-- X -- 

Comments

Popular Posts